Monday & Thursday 9 AM-5 PM, Tuesday & Wednesday 8AM-4 PM,
Friday 8AM -1PM, *Days and hours may vary *
- Addictive Behaviors
- Chronic Pain
- Family Issues
- Life Changing Events (i.e. college, moving, new job, etc...)
- Life Imbalance (workaholic, introversion, spiritual, sexual, health, self care)
- Marriage/Relationship dysfunction
- Military Life (Active duty and afterwards)
- Parenting Education (group and individual)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD
- School dysfunction
- School and Career Indecision
- Stress Management
What is unique with my counseling services?
1. You can schedule your appointment as early as 8 am, to get you ready for your day ahead 2. We can walk and talk during your session on the Montour trail, located steps from my office door, unless you prefer to sit in my comfortable office.
I accept Insurance, Out of Network, or Private pay (self pay). Please read below for further details.
** For out of network, please check your insurance carrier's out-of-network benefits. (I will do this for you, if you provide your information.) Reimbursement rates can be as high as 90% .
If you prefer to not use insurance or are considering avoiding use of your insurance
please click on the link to understand the important Pros and Cons of using Insurance
Private pay (self pay) rates
*Initial intake interview $150
*30 minutes session: $60
*45 minutes session: $80
*55 minutes session: $120
* Family therapy 55 minutes $100
* Group therapy $50
Options for (self pay only)
*75 minutes $150
*Addt'l time + $2/Min
* Therapy via telephone: $60- 30 minute session
* Up to 90 minute session ($15 each additional 15 minute), appointment may have to be made in advance.
Cash, Check, Credit Card : Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover
(Credit card transaction fees apply) and HSA cards.